LAST CHANCE! We are receiving only poster submissions at this time.
Deadline, Sept 30th, 2021
CLINICAL CONTAINMENT OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES CONFERENCE 2021
Call for posters
The Clinical Containment of Infectious Diseases Conference Scientific Committee is pleased to invite you to submit abstracts for the poster presentations.
These presentations must have summarized information using texts and images, and presented in a poster format. This is an excellent opportunity to highlight your work, a research project or other initiative, to share your work with the scientific and medical community.
An abstract of a maximum of 250 words describing your work must be submitted. All accepted abstracts will be available online and in the conference proceedings. The works with the highest quality, impact and general interest will be selected for a maximum of 15 min video presentation
By submitting the poster, the author gives AMEXBIO permission to format and send both the abstract and poster or video content to be available to all the conference attendees.
Abstract submission:September 30th
Authors notification: October 4th
Sending poster: October 10th
- The abstracts should be sent using the online form.
- All abstract and posters should be submitted in ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- Any questions can be submitted to: trabajos.libres @ amexbio.org
Deadline for abstract submissions will be June 30th, 2021.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent on July 15th, 2021.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate clinical relevance of the abstracts in the following topics:
– Facility biosafety Audits.
– Construction, design, and maintenance or modification of clinical containment facilities.
– Decontamination, disinfection, sterilization and waste management.
– Risk assessment of clinical procedures
– Regulations and legislation.
– Training programs in Biosafety and Biosecurity.
– Nosocomial, Clinical laboratory-acquired infections and surveillance programs.
– Emergency response programs in Hospitals and Clinics
– Restarting normal operations after COVID-19 activities
– Infection Control programs, evaluation adn evolution after a Pandemia
– Biosecurity in the global Clinical environment.
– Others relevant topics.
- Works in promotional language of companies or products with trademark names will not be accepted. However, companies can present their work using the chemical names, or generic and / or descriptive names of equipment or materials, in technical-scientific language.
- The titles of the accepted works and the names of the authors will appear in the program, as long as the author who will present the work is REGISTERED to the conference no later than August 10, 2021.
- POSTER Presentation: the poster must be submitted in vertical format, 8 x 11 in, in color PDF file, max. 10 MB. The work presentation will be in the name of ALL the authors, the name of the author presenting the poster will be underlined or in capital letters.
- Only abstracts complying with the requirements described above will be evaluated. All works must contain tangible and verifiable results in order to be accepted. That is, they must contain elements such as: quantifiable data, such as percentages of improvement or variation, number of participants in a training session, biological values, etc. Works with ideas for implementing research projects, implementation plans or thematic abstracts will not be accepted.
- Annex 1 has the instructions for filling out the abstract submission form.
- Annex 2 has the poster format instructions.
- Annex 3 has the video requirements.
We look forward to your participation, which will undoubtedly determine the quality and success of the meeting.
Asociación Mexicana de Bioseguridad A.C.