LAST CHANCE! We are receiving only poster submissions at this time.
Deadline, October 20th, 2021
CLINICAL CONTAINMENT OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES CONFERENCE 2021
Call for posters
The Clinical Containment of Infectious Diseases Conference Scientific Committee is pleased to invite you to submit abstracts for the poster presentations.
These presentations must have summarized information using texts and images, and presented in a poster format. This is an excellent opportunity to highlight your work, a research project or other initiative, to share your work with the scientific and medical community.
An abstract of a maximum of 250 words describing your work must be submitted. All accepted abstracts will be available online and in the conference proceedings.
By submitting the poster, the author gives AMEXBIO permission to format and the poster to be available to all the conference attendees.
Abstract submission: October 20th, 2021.
Authors notification: October 25th, 2021
Sending poster: October 28th- 30th, 2021
- The abstracts should be sent using the online form.
- All abstract and posters should be submitted in ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- Any questions can be submitted to: trabajos.libres @ amexbio.org
Deadline for abstract submissions will be October 2oth, 2021.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent on October 25th, 2021.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate clinical relevance of the abstracts in the following topics:
– Facility biosafety Audits.
– Construction, design, and maintenance or modification of clinical containment facilities.
– Decontamination, disinfection, sterilization and waste management.
– Risk assessment of clinical procedures
– Regulations and legislation.
– Training programs in Biosafety and Biosecurity.
– Nosocomial, Clinical laboratory-acquired infections and surveillance programs.
– Emergency response programs in Hospitals and Clinics
– Restarting normal operations after COVID-19 activities
– Infection Control programs, evaluation adn evolution after a Pandemia
– Biosecurity in the global Clinical environment.
– Others relevant topics.
- Works in promotional language of companies or products with trademark names will not be accepted. However, companies can present their work using the chemical names, or generic and / or descriptive names of equipment or materials, in technical-scientific language.
- The titles of the accepted works and the names of the authors will appear in the program, as long as the author who will present the work is REGISTERED to the conference.
- POSTER Presentation: the poster must be submitted in vertical format, 8 x 11 in, in color PDF file, max. 10 MB. The work presentation will be in the name of ALL the authors, the name of the author presenting the poster will be underlined or in capital letters.
- Only abstracts complying with the requirements described above will be evaluated. All works must contain tangible and verifiable results in order to be accepted. That is, they must contain elements such as: quantifiable data, such as percentages of improvement or variation, number of participants in a training session, biological values, etc. Works with ideas for implementing research projects, implementation plans or thematic abstracts will not be accepted.
- Annex 1 has the instructions for filling out the abstract submission form.
- Annex 2 has the poster format instructions.
We look forward to your participation, which will undoubtedly determine the quality and success of the meeting.
Asociación Mexicana de Bioseguridad A.C.